Saturday, July 1, 2017

Work/Health Balance

Hi all!

So, I'm back!  I moved last month and we have been without internet until a few days ago.  It was... frustrating, to say the least.
My reaction to the internet customer service people

In that time I've moved, interviewed jobs, been offered (and accepted) a full-time job selling elevators (yeah, I know it sounds odd, but it's GREAT!), and begun adulting, slowly, but surely. 

With the start of this new job, it's been a struggle to find as much time as I'd like to engage in physical activity.  I commute an hour each way to work so, by the time I get home, I'm usually spent and only interested in dinner and sleep.

Matt and I have slowly gotten into a pattern, though, where I'll text him when I'm on my way home from work and I'll let him know if I'm up for a run. If I tell him I am, he holds me to it, even if it's a short 15 minute workout.

I'm also finding that, now that I've gotten into a bit of a rhythm, yoga on Saturdays is a great way to kick off the first full day of a weekend.

Life goals

The yoga is actually doing wonders for my back, which gets super stiff after sitting at a desk all week.



I'm still finding balance, and not as active as I'd like to be even with a crazy work schedule, but it'll come. 

If you've found anything that helps you keep a nice work/life/exercise balance, share in the comments! I'd love to hear more ideas. 💙🏃


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Diet or Not to Diet?

Hi All, With all my new health developments I am trying to research ways to make life easier on my body. Now that I am used to my medicine...